Sunday, November 29, 2009

Scrapware Memory Box Kit - Great gift idea

How adorable are these Scrapware Memory Box Kit and Scrapware Wisteria Lane Kit. These examples are from Scrapware's Website. Great gift idea to go under the Christmas Tree
Scrapware also has a Ning Community and often prizes to be won - here is the link to check it out ... scrapware ning community



I was tossing up whether to do a Christmas Scene (which I still might do) or a family themed one.
And as you can see the family won ;)


. I used Little Yellow Bicycle Pattern Papers
Scrapware Chipboard Clouds
Pink Felt Heart
Bird Charm
Scrapware Chipboard Noami Flourish
Follow your Heart Charm
Pink Organza Ribbon
Pink Kindy Glitz - we are currently awaiting our supplier to restock so we can get more in - Crystal goes on pretty similar just depends on what the colour of your background is.
For the roof I cut strips of coredinations cardstock with decorative edged scissors and inked them white


OMG our new pink white and green mulberry leaves are just gorgeous and match our white and pink gardenias perfectly. I also used our pink skeleton leaves


. I painted the roof and used Fancy Pants Simplicity Pattern Paper and our small key charm


Glitter Brads to centre our pink flowers
Pink Rhinestone Strips
Tree Charm
Made with Love Envelope Charms
And filled the windows with Dimensional MagicAnd finally, I put the green house through my cuttlebug embossing folder to give it some texture (obviously before I made it up LOL)


Hope everyone is well and near a fan (so flippen hot here on the Gold Coast)
See ya back here on the 1st December when the first day of Christmas free gift is announced...

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I LOVE what you did with those cute little houses Tracy. Adorable! I might have to get me some of these....:)

Jane Smith said...

OMG this is soooooo cute...love it!! Might have to get me some of those leaves and little houses...just precious what a lovely keepsake.

TaswegianMum said...

OH OH OH GOBSMACKED!!!!! Awesome gifts there roll on the new year !!!!