Monday, September 17, 2012

New arrivals and playing with Prima Craftsman

New Arrivals

25mm Glass Cabochons

Create you own glass pebbles, like Prima and Websters sell.
These also fit perfect inside a bottle cap (I get my caps from woollies for approximately $3.99)
You will find them in the cabochons section 





Additional new colours to add to our 6mm glass crackled beads range. Blue, Blue and Brown, Brown and a dark Christmas Red. 

Make your own pins, centre your flowers with a cluster of beads and pearls or perhaps a stringed beaded banner. 







 8mm Gold Bead Caps to coordinate with our gold pins









Hi Lisa here today


When you say Prima to me - I think of Pretty , floral, flowery, pastel types of patterns and papers. SO I was happily surprised to see the Prima Craftsman Collection - a fabulous grungy style set of papers perfectly suited to the boys in my life!!!

So for this example I have chosen a fabulous background paper called Mechanic. I have then used the fabulous Crafters Chicken Wire Reverse workshop template and some Texture magic dimensional magic ( awesome at only $4.99 a tube ) to add some additional texture to the page.....


I have then cut some Black box paper and torn off the bottom to give me a rough edge. I have then roughly wiped all the edges with my ink pad. Tracy has an amazing array of ink in store - my faves are the Tim Holtz distress inks!!


I have then added some widgets paper across the first piece of paper. I also cut out some of the pieces from the Craftsman Engineer paper and used these as random addons under the existing layers of paper.

I have also used some of the yummy chipboard COGS that Tracy has instore. I have colored these with my inks and a sponge and adhered them to the sides of my photo.




I have then cut some small strips of the
Tim Holtz film strip ribbon . 
I SERIOUSLY love this stuff and its awesome for boyish layouts - well its awesome for any layouts and I cant get enough of it !!!!


I also used a
Kraft bag with white tag for my journalling. I wanted this to fit in with the grungy feel of the papers so I used my walnut stain distress ink and wiped it around the edges and across the front of the envelope and also the tag for added grunginess!! 
To this I have added a gorgeous spanner charm!!
How gorgeous is it!!!!!


and here is the finished item!!!
To see the complete range of Prima Craftmans click here

LISA


No comments: