Monday, December 10, 2012

On the 10th Day of Christmas and a Santa's Mailbox

On the tenth day of Christmas
my2angels gave to me
12c pins for pinning
12cent tiles aplenty
12cent ribbons flowing
12cent charms a shining
12cent flowers flowering
Combined Postage
12cent specials shining
12cent charms a charming
12cent filigree adorning
12 embellies for 12cents each for a $12 shopping spree… 
 
 
 
 Check out today's 12 products for 12c in the 
12 Days of Christmas Promotion section here
 
 
Hi ladies
Jen popping in today to show you the gorgeous colouring of 
Red Nose Reindeer Glimmer Mist that Tracy has in.
Also using the new mailboxes from Twiddleybitz I just had
 to have one right away! 
 
(A little elf told me that Tracy is going to start
 stocking twiddleybitz so if you want one, 
let Tracy know)
 
   I started on it the second night I had it and 
glimmer misted it first thing! Unfortunately I had to put it (and 
creating in general) aside for a while but I finally managed to finish 
it the other night.  I am quite please with how it turned out.. I got to
 use some of my favourite products and I love that I stuck to 
traditional red and green for Christmas.

 
I followed the instructions sheet that was included to assemble and started gathering flowers and embellishments to decorate the top.  
 

 
I made the small Twiddleybitz sleigh - added Santa and made Rudolph a bit fancy with my liquid pearls. 


 
I covered the "Santa" with White Opals embossing enamels and completely covered in kindy glitz, it took a while to dry - then attached it with the embellishments from my2angels.
 
Then I tied some matching ribbon around the stand and added a leftover flower.

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz - Mail box Kit
Twiddleybitz - Santa word
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Red nosed Reindeer

My2Angels - all charms
My2Angels - all bows
My2Angels - all ribbon
My2Angels - all mini bells
My2Angels - Rudolf
Ranger - liquid pearls, ruby red and mint green
Kindy Glitz, christalina

I hope you like the new mailbox for our Letters to Santa!
Don't forget to let Tracy know what you want her to stock from Twiddleybitz
Thanks for stopping by -
Jen
:-)
 

No comments: