Friday, January 4, 2013

Class at my2angels for January 2013

Class at my2angels for January 2013
 
Introducing my2angel's first class for 2013 - a fabulous, multi-medium based Shadow Box Frame.

In this class, you will create 2 Shadow Box Frames - made from scratch - out of cardboard boxes. These are gorgeous frames - quick and easy to make and perfect for around the home or as gifts to friends and family.
 
Each class attendee will create 2 frames - in a range of colours and themes to match their photos.  You will be using products such as Claudine Hellumuth Multi Medium, paint, embossing powders, inks and glimmer mists; plus a wide range of flowers, charms and other assorted pretty embellishments.

Just to inspire you - here are a few that I have made recently for myself and several family members.  

* A grungy male themed frame.






I wish these photos could show you the texture and glimmer you will create with your one-of-a-kind frames!
 


* A rustic, non-gender specific frame (great for family shots).



* And a pretty, feminine page for the girly girls in your life.





Your imagination is the only limit on what you can create - so grab those special photos and come make the perfect frame to display them in.


To book your spot, pop over to the website to the 'Classes' section at my2angels section here.


Want to get a group of your friends together for a private class, so you can scrap and chat with your friends?  Please email me and we will sort out a date just for you.


No comments: