Sunday, July 7, 2013

Twiddleybitz Printer Tray as a note board

Here is my 2nd project using Twiddleybitz Printer Trays

As mentioned in the previous post on Friday, you get 3 trays and a base board.
The 3 trays are designed to allow for dimension when creating your OTP.

For my note board, I have used the solid chipboard base and 1 printer tray.

The base I covered with the gorgeous Prima Romance Novel pattern papers & added a few "post it note" pads.

Plus a special photo with our Brown Laughter Charming Word

The printer tray was inked with Versa Color Pinecone (love this ink!)



I have used 3 vial bottles on this tray,
one spilling out Creamy Latte Sugar Beads, pink roses and a collection of Antique Bronze Love Charms



The other vial bottle has our pen pot charm tied with brown thread plus a Twiddleybitz Flourish Corner which I have embossed with Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel Black Powder



PLUS the vial bottle is the perfect size and HOLD A PEN!  so you anyways have one on hand



This vial bottle, is a "flower vase" with pink roses, pink rose buds, green mulberry leaves with brown tips, strung peacock flue feathers, pink sherbet baker's twine with a pink resin flower.  The "water" in the "vase" is glue from my hot glue gun :) 

Twiddleybitz Printer Tray

Our Antique Bronze Scissor Charm, pink rose and a Idea-Ology Pen Nib (the one I used has "notes"engraved on it - there are various engraved words on the nibs in the 12 nib pack)

Twiddleybitz Printer Tray


Now I have a "pretty" functioning memo board for my desk
 (and even better when I put the pen BACK!)


Twiddleybitz Printer Tray




No comments: