Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yellow, Black and Gold OTP Tin


Remember the blue coffee tin I decorated a few weeks back, well here is another one that I intend to display our yellow rose buds in for instore.

OTP Distress Paints

First I started off by painting it fully with Mustard Seed Distress Paint and stamping it using Archival Jet Black Ink with my Kaisercraft Script stamp.
 (Love how smooth & creamy these distress paints feel!)

Around the base is our black lace and black flower rhinestone chain
It is adhered with my hot glue gun.


Next came the fun part of embellishing it.  Starting off with our black feathers in the background

 
And tucked in behind are our Black mulberry flowers



Now our large flower filigree got a coat of Mustard Seed Distress paint too, which adhered very nicely!



Topped with a black gardenia then a small yellow rose


OTP Distress Paints

Lastly, I gave it a quick spray with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist

I am pretty happy with this bright cheerful tin, can't wait to start on my next one.

And don't forget all yellow and gold products are on sale now, so pop over to the website and get yourself some bright and cheerful yellow goodies

OTP Distress Paints


No comments: