Friday, July 12, 2013

Yellow Week, Imagine the possibilities...

Hello Everyone

Jennifer with you here today!    In honour of "Yellow Week", I created a quick card!  I love this combination of black and white, teamed with the lovely bright yellows.


I had fun playing with the Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Mask Sheets again - using a die to create the cutout, and using my ink blending tool - first with squeezed lemonade and then mustard seed distress inks.  Once I had removed the mask, I stamped the Kaiser Stamp slightly off-set with black Archival Ink.

I used the sponge applicator again to change the colour of the roses slightly from the cream colour to the matching hue of the yellow already on the card.  
I curled the stems of the flowers and put them together in a bunch, adhering them to the card with hot glue. Next I used black distress stain to colour the white pre-tied ribbon bow, the silver thread adds that little touch of bling; adhering it once again with hot glue.

I also coloured one on the words from Tim Holtz ChitChat sheets - "imagine" to match the card, again with my ink blending tool.  I also sponged the edges of the envelope and then inked them in black Archival Ink as well.


Thanks for stopping by - I hope you'll be using some yellow this week!  If you go to grab some yellow and realise you don't have any - pop on over to the my2angels shop because everything yellow is on special!!

Cheers,
Jen
:-)

No comments: