Thursday, April 17, 2014

My latest project - sneak peeks at "A Charmed Life"

Do you have a mountain of photos to scrap and not enough time to scrap them one at a time? 
Do you find it hard to create layouts using more than one photo? 
Do you wish you liked "project life" more, but just can't bring yourself to do it?

Then you might be in the same boat I'm in. I wanted so much to like the 'project life' materials - but they're just not me. So I sat down one night to work out what I did like about it and what it was that was stopping me. Once I had that sorted out - I started on my own version of 'project life' - one that had the grunge, shabby chic and mixed media that I love to use.
So here are some sneak peeks of "A Charmed Life" - the arty-farty, lumpy-bumpy, shabby chic and grungy version of 'project life' that I hope you will like as much as I do.





They are all ready for you to just add your own photos and journalling (and any other bits you may like) to personalise your projects with. The hardest part will be deciding what photos to use.

Tell me what would you like us to create for you.
Do you have a theme or scrapping style you would like to see us work with?  Or perhaps as a monthly subscription kit

 The first full collection will be released mid/late next week.




No comments: