Friday, November 28, 2014

Rudolph & the Baubles Limited Edition Christmas Kit

As ever, Tracy has made an awesome selection of Christmas embellishments for your scrapping pleasure.

I used the Rudolph & the Baubles Limited Edition Christmas Kit to make a pretty card for my reindeer collecting BFF. Simple too - I find I don't have heaps of time to make complicated cards because I'm always rushing from one thing or place to another. Tracy to the rescue :)

Christmas Cards Handmade


I started with a card and envelope from the C6 White Card Pack and covered the front of the card with some old music book paper - a great find in the local op shop. I punched the bottom edge and inked all around with Vintage Photo Distress Ink followed by  Festive Berries Distress Ink. While I was there I also lined the envelope. I think it's a nice ''hand made'' touch. 

Christmas Cards Handmade


I used three of the elements Tracy has included in this kit - the Gold Rhinestone Cup Chain, the Golden Reindeer Charm and the cute little scalloped wooden button with the reindeer motif.

The Cup Chain forms a garland at the top of the card. Right in the centre is a die cut snowflake with the button in it's centre. Hanging from a piece of  Maraschino Red & White Bakers Twine is the cute gold Reindeer Charm.

Christmas Cards Handmade


The snowflake is popped up onto dimensional tape so that it doesn't interfere with the hanging garland, as is the ''Merry Christmas'' journalling spot (a punched out piece from a Kaisercraft Yuletide 6.5'' Paper Pad) so that it doesn't stop the reindeer from hanging straight down.

Fast, minimum fuss, very pretty and sparkly....love an embellishment kit :)


Christmas Cards Handmade


No comments: