Friday, November 20, 2015

Double layout with lots of photos

Here is a double layout with lots of photos and I'm using a bunch of my2angels goodies.


I start with a plain background and a few mats from patterned papers and lots of photos. I keep it clean and simple.


I pull all the photos together with rhinestone squares (I cut them apart to make them go further).

Now I embellish this page with a few embellishments: 



gardenia 
cherry blossoms 
star flowers 
roses

I spray some of the flowers with glimmer mist to make them match my papers better.

Then I bling up some plain buttons with glitter to take them from drab to fab.



This footprint ribbon is not only super affordable (only 50c/m), but is also easy to match by spraying with glimmer spray:  


What's not to love!
I hope you feel inspired to scrap lots of photos too!

Geli

No comments: