Thursday, December 10, 2015

Home Before Christmas!

This is my last blog post before I rush out the door and onto a flight for freezing London and my brand new grandchild! 

BUT - I will be home in time for Christmas - so decided to use Kaisercraft's Home for Christmas range for my layout.

Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts


Inspiration for this layout came from the brand new Chippie and Charm packs available now at my2angels. This one is called Candid Camera, and contains two chipboard Filmstrips - slightly different in size, a chipboard ''Smile'' inside a scribbled circle and three silver charms - a camera, a small ''laugh'' charm and a larger ''Remember the Moments'' pendant charm.

Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts

I printed my photos in a filmstrip style - these were taken last Christmas - and arranged them between the two chipboard pieces. All my chipboard was heat embossed using the Emboss-It Dabber and White Embossing Powder. The embossing is two or three layers thick, giving it that nice almost pure white look.
A piece of Green & White Bakers Twine is looped in and around the bottom of the film strips and photos, and I have threaded the three silver charms from the kit onto it.

Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts

The cute ''Smile'' chipboard sits at the top, offset on a Christmas Memories sticker from the Home for Christmas Sticker sheet included in the paper pack.

Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts


Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts

Also scattered around the page are some dots made with Evergreen Pearl Drops and a few Clear Rhinestone Dots. The two Christmas Tickets in the photo below are also stickers from the Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper Pack.

Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts

I wish each and every one of you, and everyone you love a very happy and safe holiday season. Merry Christmas!!!



Scrapbooking Christmas Layouts

No comments: